07 August 2013

Update: On The Run

Happy August!

It's been a busy two weeks...  Our branch manager fractured her elbow - badly enough to require surgery!  Our assistant branch manager had oral surgery.  Everyone is going on vacation.  These events conspire to leave us understaffed, so my work hours overfloweth...ha!  I'm on an eight day stretch currently (yes...I said eight.  ) ... and eagerly look forward to days off.  The extra time will translate into back-to-school-shopping--funds! I've had little time for writing - but I have managed to write something every day.  My hero character profile packet is filling up.  Mikhail...  I'm digging him.  :)

It feels more like autumn than in-the-throes-of-summer here in NEPA.  The days have been quite beautiful; the nights downright chilly.  Perfect sleeping weather.

Hope you all are having a great week.  I'm living the life..Ha!   ~ Nadja

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see your moving along on your character sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to have extra funds for shopping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nadja,
    Hope you continue to get some writing done each day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you seem puzzled in thy pic;
    I know I was bout when 1-outta-1
    bites-the-dust, dear HintHint
    (I was in a severe ottorek with a coma,
    my girlfriend was DOA in Oct 85
    and YAHOO! I had a NDE!!!)
    Lemme show you how to wiseabove...

    When our eternal soul
    leaves our mortal body
    to meet our Maker,
    only four, last things remain:
    death, judgement, Heaven or Hell
    according to the deeds WEE mortals
    accomplished in our expired existence.

    ⬆️I'm a re-boot NDE⬇️
    If you're RIGHT,
    you'll see LIGHT -
    follow that to the Elysian Fields.
    Let's be tethered2forever Upstairs.

    Find-out what RCIA means and join.
    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ⚠️DO NOT⚠️take the Mark of the Beast;
    otherwise, we'll be in two, different eternities.

    ReplyDelete