How Are All My ROW80 Friends This Sunday? Are You Ready For A New Week?
My wonderful cover designer, Elaina Lee, from For The Muse Design sent the final cover for The Third Fate, my paranormal romance, which is due out in late March, 2012. I just love it! Thanks so much Elaina for once again taking my thoughts and ideas and turning them into a beautiful, concrete image.
The hints of purple repeated in the sky and tribal design, the deep blue of the night-time sky, the dramatic downward view of the Glasgow skyline, and the Celtic touches in the title font hint at the storyline within nicely. Of course, Jimmy adds that something special...does he not, ladies? Delish! His shorter hair looks fantastic - I dare say the new style makes him appear younger.
How could I write a post that excluded a Super-Bowl prediction? I couldn't.
Giants, baby. Let's go, let's go!
I'd like to see them win... that Eli is as cute as a button. And after learning about the Patriots 'naughty-business' of a few years ago...I cannot cheer for them.
Now For That Appreciation...
Here are just a few ways to say thank you - and I'm saying them all! Thank you to my friends in the blog sphere who are so supportive, who've invited me to guest post, sent that extra email, commented faithfully, entertained me with your posts, and been a constant inspiration.
Thank you to readers!
Thank you to my friends who've listened to me, plotted with me, encouraged me, put up with me.
I wouldn't be enjoying the success I am without you.
Goals and Progress...
* Two chapters of The Third Fate are 100% edited. Finished. Complete. This makes me smile....
* The next 10 chapters are nearly complete. Almost. Just about.
* The ending...Well, the villains are vanquished - and handily if I do say so myself ;} Now, it's time to tie up all those pesky loose ends flapping around. Sigh.
* Cover art. YES! I Found A Way To Mention That Cover Yet AGAIN! Ha!
* Exercise remains a joy, and that's saying a lot for me. I've graduated to a 20lb strict press with the kettle bell for each arm, admittedly the left arm being much easier than the right. But still... I've priced equipment for home and will start adding to my home gym. For now, its improvising, improvising, improvising. Creativity reigns and is a fun experiment as I press 15lb sacks of rice, attempt hand-stand push-ups in my living room, play 'wall-ball' with that same bag of rice, jump rope in my bedroom, and set alarms on my phone to signal me to move to the next exercise. Whew!
* I've met my social goals this week!
* Since Wednesday's check-in, I haven't accomplished anything further on the new historical novella idea. That's stewing on a 'side-burner'...
* A shiny new idea - from my teen-aged son! - had me writing details down for a future story about an unlikely hero who may or may not be all 'sixes and sevens' (thank you Austin Powers). I am so impressed by his offering that I will dedicate the book to him - if ever I get it written. And....my 92 year old Great-Aunt J. called to offer me a fantastic conflict for another future book.