30 May 2012

A Spellbound Scribe? Sure!

Another week is zooming by!  Time, surely, speeds up as I number my days with equal parts hard work and silliness...

It's that time again.  Another check-in brings us to that reckoning of accomplishments and progress, revealing the good, the bad, and the ugly!  Ha.  How are you faring?  On top of the world?  Struggling to scale the next peak? 

I've had a fabulous week.  A Round Of Words In 80 Days introduced me to Claudia Lefeve , and over the course of the last year, we've visited back and forth, coming to know and encourage one another as we dare to write, edit, and publish as Indie-Authors.  So, when an invitation came to join up with The Spellbound Scribes I said, 'Sure!'...well, after I picked myself up off my smarting keester and pinched myself once or twice. 

Spellbound ScribesSpellbound Scribes features posts on writing and the like straight from the hearts and minds of paranormal authors!  Monthly themes from differing perspectives offer readers a sampling of opinion and style, broadening the scope of topics deliciously.  I sure hope you'll stop by and support these talented ladies...ahem...and me too!  *shameless promotion in progress*  Ha.   




On The Writing & Goals Front...

*  Chapter Five is complete.  Phew.  This chapter was an absolute joy to pen...er, pencil.  My heroine is knee deep in it, not knowing whether to sit or stand.  She's all 'sixes-and-sevens' for the moment, and my hero is wearing an impish grin, smugly satisfied at her present state.  This delightful theme will continue through Chapter Six, much to my amusement.

*  Exercise is done and done! 

*  Social goals  - check.


The Third Fate's Updated Tour Schedule*  Promotion for The Third Fate continues, and I have to give a huge shout out to Vickie and Shauni at Innovative Online Book Tours .  Ladies, you all are fabulous.  Thank you for making my first book tour a wonderful experience.  To anyone nearing a new release, I highly recommend you check out this site.  I am impressed with their professionalism and the reviewers who've signed on. 

*  Chapter two is well on its way to being typed.  For a few weeks, I couldn't muster the 'umph' needed to get my fingers to tapping.  I feel better having finally worked on this, and can offer no silliness on what I consider an odious task.  (okay...call me out, for I cannot help but offer one final Ha! before I close) 

 ~ Nadja

17 comments:

  1. Love the title Spellbound Scribe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, isn't it? Perfect for paranormal writers...

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you've had a productive week! Read the blurb for The Third Fate and it sounds interesting. May just have to pick it up! Hope you have another productive week!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie! It's great to see you. Hope you have a productive week as well. :}

      Delete
  3. You're moving right along on your project. I can't wait to read it.

    I need to check out Spellbound Scribes. Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I hope you do stop by Spellbound Scribes. :} Enjoy your vacation, too!

      Delete
  4. Kudos for the invitation The Spellbound Scribes. I look forward to reading the wonderful-ness you'll put out there with your naughty - erm - sinfully graceful self. Wait, not sure if sinfully graceful is better :-)

    Glad you're make oodles of progress. You are my heroine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. And...right back at you, Angela! As for sinfully graceful...well, I'll take it. It's much better than Rotten Klutz or some other equally horrifying name! Ha! :}

      Delete
  5. When you finish zooming around I hope you'll do a post on what worked and what didn't during your tour.

    Whether someone handles your tour or not, it is a lot of work. Congrats on keeping on top of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great post idea, Maria. I'll keep it in mind. It was a lot of work, but it was fun as well. One more day to go. Phew!

      Delete
  6. When do you sleep with all this work getting done? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes insomnia can be a friend...lol. Great to see you, Jules!

      Delete
  7. Yay! You are making great progress Nadja and congrats on the invite!!! *cheers and throws glitter*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thanks, Kat! I'm sparkling....oy! That's going to be hard to scrub off later...lol.
      I think you'll love the site the ladies have set up at Spellbound Scribes!

      Delete
  8. Fabulous progress on the goals! And congratulations on the Spellbound Scribes opportunity. That sounds wonderful. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Thanks, Julie! I adored your post on Yiddish words. It's amazing how many Yid words now sprinkle 'American' conversations, right? Ha. They're good words...

      Delete
  9. Sounds like you are making great progress and having fun in the process. Off to check out spellbound scribes. What a great name.

    ReplyDelete