A Hearty Hello To Fellow ROW80 Friends!
First, A Quick Progress Update...
* I'm hitting my stride in A Practical Arrangement, marking better than 32K in this historical novella. Closing in on the home stretch, it's time for a little drama. Misunderstanding abounds (induced by the deceit of a trouble making vixen) and my heroine takes it to heart. I've the entire day to conjure words...I'm shooting to wrap this novella up by week's end. That's an ambitious goal, and I may require another week, but I'll push hard the next two days.
* Exercise is going well. I've only managed one workout, but I've much of the week to gain my goal of four per week.
* Social goals met.
* I cooked yesterday; it was glorious. Pannini filled with zucchini, red pepper, onion, and tomato - melted with soft ball mozzarella. Sweet Mercy! It was delish!
* I have yet to gather cover images to send off to my cover designer.
* The Hot Jocks In July Giveaway Hop is going on! It's all about those athletes. Stop by to enter my giveaway for my first novel, Claiming The Prize! The blurb is featured, as well as the cover images and links. Nearly 70 participating blogs are hosting giveaways, so there's plenty to please everyone. :}
Finds And Features...
Author Lorelei Bell stopped by earlier this week. I'm happy to feature her books. Take a look at these interesting titles!
I've not had the chance to read as of yet, but I found Lorelei's blog a treat! I've added them to my TBR pile and hope to wile away a few hours on the patio lost in a good story.
Synopsis: (I've altered this slightly from the publisher's original)
Sabrina is not thrilled about the aspect working for vampires, but she needs the money, and she wants to find the gorgeous and mysterious vampire who has been turning up in her dreams. Is he the one who bit her when she was ten, marked her for his own, and turned her mother so long ago?
Now that she is grown up, a powerful vampire magnate in Chicago hires her to reveal the identity of who is ruthlessly murdering vampires in his ultra-modern stronghold of a hotel.
Little does Sabrina know that her whole life is about to change as her best friend becomes a victim, too and Sabrina is the only one who can find her. Her friend's fate intensifies the desperate need to find the murderer and, consequently, brings her into contact with a rogue vampire, Vasyl—who looks very much like her dream-vampire.
Sabrina is quickly immersed in romantic trysts and dangerous situations involving scheming vampires, shift changers, and werewolves.
New friends, new adventures... shocking revelations, and harrowing experiences make for riveting reading in this second installment of the Sabrina Strong Series.
Sabrina learns more details – through Vasyl's recounting of his human and vampire life – of what her role as as a sibyl means and how the past and the future will come together. She finally learns what role Vasyl has played in his search for the next sibyl and why she is so tremendously important.
As Sabrina's partner, Dante, puts himself at risk to help all of mankind, Sabrina learns why newcomer Bill Gannon is so interested in her, and she works to protect Bjorn Tremayne from losing it all. Sabrina's past catches up to her, and she discovers that not everyone is, or was, what she thought. New characters, some kind and trustworthy and some not, contribute to a captivating story line, and Sabrina finds herself on a journey she never thought possible.
Well, I'm off to get lost in my current WIP! Happy Writing.