ROW80 kicks off a new round today. Have you stated your intent? I'm just posting. My round will be a bit sketchy as we'll be doing a fair bit of traveling this summer. My posts can be handled in advance, but writing time will be limited. Enjoying my family is summer goal #1. Everything else is icing on the cake. Ha!
This is for Angela Brown... Three Deuces is our wine label! We've now made two batches of wine. We're about to make another one soon, I think we'll make Gerwertztraminer again. It was amazing!
Here's my list....
* Complete first draft of A Practical Arrangement. (I've got between 10K - 20K to finish up)
* Search images for cover and send all to Elaina Lee at For The Muse Design.
* Complete revisions as needed once WIP completed.
* Type. (Yes, I know...I promised I would type each chapter as I wrote. I lied.)
* Send to beta readers. More editing based on feedback. (Oh! The Editing!)
* Format and publish to Amazon for Kindle. (I've tried some little formatting tricks in this piece and I'm anxious to see if they'll be successful!) This will mark my second historical novella. I will write another one and then publish the trilogy in one paperback book. Hmmm. Now I need to pull another historical story idea from my brain. :}
* Social goals: Visit 5 sites daily (Mon-Thurs), continue to explore WanaTribe and RNCenter. That's it! I've no major plans otherwise. I want to concentrate on the writing for awhile after the whirlwind of my last release and book tour. Phew!
* Continue to exercise four times per week. Lucky me - I have an exercise partner with the gift of motivation!
* Cook some fabulous food! I love, love, love to cook. But lately I've struggled to get into the kitchen - it's making me sad. So, I'm adding in a goal to remedy this situation. I want to cook one large meal a week where I try something new!