Ready To Rock Round Four...
It's time for a new round to begin for A Round Of Words In 80 Days. This is round four! I can hardly believe it! It's great to be back.
Today, we lay out the goals we're gunning to hit over the next Round. Here's what I'll be working to accomplish...
1. Complete Her Dark Baron. Add ins, etc. etc. (2 weeks)
2. Type Her Dark Baron. (2 weeks)
3. Two complete read throughs of novella before sending to Beta readers. (1 week)
4. Edits, Edits, Edits....(3 weeks)
5. Format and publish Her Dark Baron. (By the end of Round 4)
6. Begin another WIP - to be announced in 2 weeks! Writing goal - 1500 words minimum a week.
7. Check in every Wednesday & Sunday.
8. Feature two blogs of interest each post.
9. Continue my goal of visiting 5 blogs per day - Monday through Friday. That's twenty five touch points per week, and includes commenting back to visitors.
10. Read at least one chapter per week on the topic of writing development.
Ten goals laid out for everyone to see. I'm betting on accountability to keep me on task, so ask me how I'm doing from time to time. I'll appreciate it :)
What are your goals? I'll be visiting around to see... ~ Nadja