It's The Start Of A New Round...What Will You Accomplish?
Hi, all! Today marks the start of a new 'Round Of Words In 80 Days'. This is where and when I reveal my new list of goals for the upcoming 80 day challenge. Oy! Do I have a list of goals! Having just published my newest novel, The Third Fate, I'll take the first two weeks off for some much needed rest and relaxation. I'm hoping to feature some interesting/inspirational finds from 'Around The Blogs' and catch up on some delicious reading for enjoyment! After that...it's back to work.
Here's what I'll strive toward during the next round!
* Research new historical novella. Reading.
I'll allow two weeks tops to complete this phase.
* Draft a rough outline of my storyline.
Two weeks - although this will be an ongoing process as I develop my characters.
* Complete character profile packets on my two main characters and on my protagonist.
One week for each character - to run concurrently with my outlining work.
* Begin writing no later than seven (7) weeks into the round (two weeks vacation, two weeks research, three weeks character profile packets - which includes two weeks on outlining = a total of seven weeks spent)
* Complete roughly a chapter a week once the writing begins.
* Complete some form of outdoor activity/exercise three times weekly. Raking, weeding, planting, sweeping, painting, demolition (yes...it's almost time for my re-do to begin!), clean-up, whatevs... Just as long as I'm active and working on my around-the-house projects.
* Visit five (5) fellow bloggers daily during Monday - Friday, encouraging fellow ROW80 members and searching out interesting items/persons to feature in the upcoming week.
* Celebrate Sabbath. Get 'off the grid' and truly rest and enjoy my family.
And...We're Off! See You All Soon :}