02 April 2012

The Third Fate ~ Confetti Pop!

Won't you all help me celebrate the release of my newest novel?  The Third Fate is available at Amazon!
Buy At Amazon!
Blurb ~ The Third Fate

~ 'One Fate be granted mortal man, used for evil or good as the inner voice directs. Alas, the divine spark draws the eyes of the Fates, the Second Fate sparingly gifted by their hands. Be warned offspring of the gods, guard your gifting well. For if the Third Fate be unleashed, the soul lays bare before one so touched by the gods.' ~

Cautious and quiet by nature, Paige Kinnell watches life unfold from the sidelines, maintaining her simple existence as a shield to hide behind. But underneath her shy, careful ways, Paige senses a disconnect with the world around her, indulging instead her ever curious interest in the legend and lore of time nearly forgotten.

One chance encounter with an ancient of the undead begins an unraveling of reality as Paige knows it, leaving her to sort through dreams and enchantments, discovering along the way that one's Fate can be mere illusion, and that the consequences of opening her heart to another may cost dearly.

Cael Maccinnis, the handsome Highlander she's met, seems the answer to every unspoken longing of her heart, even as he awakens dark, secret desires buried within her soul. As strange and unnerving changes begin occurring in her mind and body, Paige has no choice but to face her life's unnatural turn and confront the frightening implications. For within Paige's past a secret lay dormant, hidden even from her. This truth, guarded well and wielded by the Fates themselves, becomes the catalyst invoking the power of The Third Fate.

Woo-Hoo!  It's an awesome day! 

Where can I begin in thanking everyone who helped and encouraged, who visited and commented, who made me laugh and gave me added insight?  It's impossible to name you all here - I'm too afraid I'd fail to mention everyone ;}

What I can say is this.  ROW80 (and of course all my non-ROW80 friends!) writers are some of the most giving and generous people I've met.  You've invited me to your blogs, emailed me your encouragement, shared your knowledge, and welcomed me as a friend.  THANK YOU.  From the bottom of my heart... ~ Nadja

15 comments:

  1. Congrats Nadja. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, we all love you, too. :)

    Congrats on the release. It's a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Matt and Lauralynn!

    I'm having trouble getting the cover image up at Goodreads, though. I browse and click in the image, but when I click 'upload image' nothing happens! Grrr. Maybe it's Goodreads..as I've added images to other sites today. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *doing the happy dance*

    I'm so happy to see you've got this wonderful novel up and ready for purchase. WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo. Congratulations. And I just downloaded it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks so much for your support and encouragement. :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats Nadja may you sell many, and make many more happy!

    Wander

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah FYI I just put a link to this post up at my blog, on my last post. I am not sure how many hits I can send your way from my meager website, but I thought I would help how I can...

      Wander

      Delete
    2. *Wow* Thanks! I have to tell you how much I liked 'Shelled'. And honestly, I'm not usually much for poetry - so that's saying something. (Not that my opinion means much in the world of great poetry, but for what it's worth - it was very good.)

      Tomorrow's the big day! See you then. :)

      Delete
  7. I'm so sorry I'm late, Nadja. I've been offline and will be off for at least a week, but I'll give your book a plug when I get back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great, Maria! Thanks for offering. I appreciate it :}

      Still having computer issues? Oy! At least you've got that beautiful new kitchen to pass the time in until you get your technology straightened out! It's gorgeous.

      Delete
  8. Squeee! Congratulations on your release! I popped the cork on the champagne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Congratulations on your release! Three books already, that's amazing! I really can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete